Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Hey Tony. Howed the bagged Wagon turn out. Met you at Erics Sunday get togathers. Had the 53 Ford Convertible. Is Erick Still having sunday get togathers?? I've been in NoCal all winter.. Hey can this be a Bike of the Day. It's what I'm rideing now as I have the 56 Pan/Shovle apart chasing Death Rattle in it. It's a 65 Triumph. PM me about Erick as I'm olnly blocks away now..

Attachments

·
TI_Tuesday
1,158 Posts
yeah, I saw it on fritz's pan but didn't recall it looking as scary (mag not here to compare)

mofo's back then rolled the dice on stuff like that...I wonder how much hard riding frames could take with mods like that before failure?(if ever)...

·
Tiny Member
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
tom said:
yeah, I saw it on fritz's pan but didn't recall it looking as scary (mag not here to compare)

mofo's back then rolled the dice on stuff like that...I wonder how much hard riding frames could take with mods like that before failure?(if ever)...
Gotta' remember that a lot of these pic.'s getting posted from old magazines are of cover bikes...which means they were often (not always) show bikes, which means they were often (not always) trailer queens.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
tom said:
A few of Indian Larrys frames were windowed like that and they held up pretty good i guess. My frames windowed. I like the way it looks. But if your gonna run it like that be SURE that its not cracked or has any severe stress points

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.