Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this carb last year in a parts lot that I bought, and I don't know what bike it belongs to. Does anyone recognize it? It has a choke butterfly in the inlet tube, and it has an adjustable wheel that restricts the opening in the air filter. What does it do, keep out the bugs when you park at night?

·
Registered
770 Posts
Would the cover on the airfilter be like some sort of super choke? crazy lookin pert there jason, mighty old lookin too.

·
Registered
77 Posts
tbone16 said:
Would the cover on the airfilter be like some sort of super choke? crazy lookin pert there jason, mighty old lookin too.
Looks like a little bitty De orto, Itain Made. For the little two-stroke's. Or maybe the Itain 4 strokes. Had one simliar last year, it was for a Praille, (M/S)little 250 or 125 Itain bike. Pete Henry #91n

·
Registered
943 Posts
I believe that came off an Allstate two stroke, believe a 125 single. I had one once, it was made in the 50s and had a rigid frame. Don't remember much about the thing, it was shot when I got it and I ended up putting a 160 Honda twin motor in it. But, that aircleaner looks like the one on the Allstate.
Hank

1 - 4 of 4 Posts