Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is the pan i picked up a couple weeks ago, I changed the seat but other than that I'm gonna ride it as is for a little while. After i finish a couple other projects I will probably tear it apart and make it my own. I am definately getting rid of the PM brakes, and looking for a factory springer for the front. the tanks are narrowed, ribbed rear fender, jockeyshift, polished cases, the paint is actually pretty nice, but I'll probably change that too. can't leave well enough alone.

Attachments

·
Registered
825 Posts
god damm....it would pretty hard to improve that....I love it....

be very careful don't ruin her.....I almost started doing some stupid shit to my pan....dare I say..."front fender......"

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
Geez, stick a chrome repop. HD springer on there and a spool front wheel, have those tanks chromed along w/ a Triumph rear fender, chrome the fender struts, get some coiled seat springs, polish some stuff, get some neat tires and bars you like and call it done.

Don't paint that thing flat black, please. It's got show bike written all over it w/ some changes.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha, thanks for the good words, but don't worry, i won't ruin it, I just gotta make it my own, I hate drivin/ridin someone elses daydream. I won't be runnin a front fender, or pullin the rocker covers off anytime soon! I will probably make my own fender struts(chrome) change the exhaust, front end, bars, and I'll probably have a few different tanks that I can swap out. I'll have my wife stitch my seat for me. I'm ridin on a seat pan right now....I'll post pics if i start any work.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tony, pretty close to my thoughts, don't worry, no flat black. I have a few paint schemes in mind, already have a spool with a speedmaster ready to go. oh yeah, and i gotta polish those rocker covers too.

·
Registered
150 Posts
How are things Dan ? It's Alex from Santa Fe.
I'm sure it will be a head turner knowing the work you do.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
whats up Alex? things are good, busy as usual. I can't do too much to the pan until I get the roadster I'm building on the road, should be ready for paso next year. It's a '26 chevy modified, for Tiffany.

·
Registered
947 Posts
"should be ready for paso next year. It's a '26 chevy modified, for Tiffany."

Yeah right! for Tiffany, sure!:D
We all know how that goes, half a year test driving to get the bugs out, then it's ready for the misses!
see ya in Paso 2007!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok, but just don't let her know!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it might be, but it looks more gold and less green in person than it does in the pics. it has gold flake over it, it was painted by brandon at Insane paint, and striped by Bob Iverson who does chicas bikes. it has some nice striping and gold leaf work, I'll see if I can get some more detailed pics of the paint when i get a chance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts