Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
don't have a shot of the taillight but i just swapped out the STOCK plate bolts with CUSTOM CHOPPER SPIKED grommets. comments?? advice???

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Oh Jesus, better keep my big mouth shut.

·
Registered
618 Posts
get rid of the ebay camera icon if you're trying to bait us into this flame

justinNY said:
don't have a shot of the taillight but i just swapped out the STOCK plate bolts with CUSTOM CHOPPER SPIKED grommets. comments?? advice???

·
Registered
421 Posts
Man, all you need for a complete look now is a leather skull cap and pair of assless chaps like the ones the boss won't let me wear to the HAMB Drags. ;)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
when i change my grips this weekend for some ISOs i'll start a new thread and post some more pics so you guys can check it out!!!

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
justinNY said:
Yeah get the matching valve stem caps and find a local clubhouse to get your patch !

·
Registered
60 Posts
Stop playin with the poor guy. Maybe we could all give him on suggestion to make it cool and "traditional"
I'll go first...Paint it pink!

·
Registered
485 Posts
The other night me and my wife bought some corn on the cob. We took it home and peeled back the husk and wrapped a slab of bacon around each cob. Salt and peppered em and wrapped them back up, and threw them on the grill.

Oh GOD it was delicious!!!

·
Registered
618 Posts
that DOES sound good... i forgot why, but soaking the corn in milk makes them better.

you should try pork chops, brushed with olive oil and vinegar, then dusted with salt, pepper, oregano, and basil, then grill.

Anthem said:
The other night me and my wife bought some corn on the cob. We took it home and peeled back the husk and wrapped a slab of bacon around each cob. Salt and peppered em and wrapped them back up, and threw them on the grill.

Oh GOD it was delicious!!!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Mmmmmmm. porkchops..... That does sound way good! Have you ever tried sliceing up zuccini length wise (about 1/4" thick) then brushed with your porkchop concoction minus the viniger? (may be good with the viniger, I've never tried it though) It's tasty too. And the best part is that the bigger the zuccini, the better it is.:D

·
Registered
174 Posts
What the fuck are you two talking about? Is this the martha stewart board? Why do I suddenly feel gay for reading cooking recipies?

·
Registered
485 Posts
You see, I hate it when some newbie fucktard comes in and talks shit on one of our members. And fighting on the internet is gayer then when gay walked into gaysville. So instead of fighting on the internet I desided to hijack the thread.

That corn was pretty damn tasty too.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts