Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the latest pics of me triumph build a 1968 tr6. I put up some pics of it before paint few weeks ago and finished it for a indoor bike show last weekend i took first place it couldn't have went any better.Well i say finished or at least put together but not running yet and i need to take some of it apart to get parts chromed that are just polished steel. As well as it is still winter here in michigan not much riding lately unless it is a snowmobile ha ha.Hope you like. THANKS JEFF

·
Registered
306 Posts
Super clean....great detail!!! You should be proud!

·
Registered
16 Posts
blackchop66 said:
Here is the latest pics of me triumph build a 1968 tr6. I put up some pics of it before paint few weeks ago and finished it for a indoor bike show last weekend i took first place it couldn't have went any better.Well i say finished or at least put together but not running yet and i need to take some of it apart to get parts chromed that are just polished steel. As well as it is still winter here in michigan not much riding lately unless it is a snowmobile ha ha.Hope you like. THANKS JEFF
That's BEAUTIFUL man. Hey, are you the same guy I talked to when that soflabiker fuckhead took our cash?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
MOONEYES and every thing Great Job Jeff !!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Congratulations on your win. You deserve some recognition. That is one clean Trumpet. I love all the drilled brackets. COOL fender holes,I have never seen that before. Nice job on the Moon Tank and bracket. I use the same on/off switch on my Triumphs (Mine are hidden). Couple of questions. What are the pull pins on the seat springs for? and where is and what kind of ignition?
Get it runnin and smoke that 16 !

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well done...super sano.
I almost missed the Moon logo hidden in the exhaust, nice touch. Shige and crew in Norwalk would get a kick out of it.

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
if it starts to snow every time you go to ride it out dont get mad- its just the baby jesus crying tears of joy.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts