Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dragged home this time capsule of '70's wackiness last night. Shovel heads and barrels, seriously goosenecked frame, and some assorted old speed goodies [S&S carb, magneto, and other crap I have yet to go through]. The story I got was that it was built in the bay area in the 70's, ridden for a few years, then put into storage until about five years ago. Doesn't look like much of anything has been changed around on it since, including the old Avons it's still rolling on.

Haven't had time to look it over too well yet, but it looks like somebody put a lot of work into this strange little thing back in the day. Damn near everything on the motor was chromed, save for the shit that was gold-plated [including the engraved rocker-boxes].

It's kinda funky [true to form for a '70's chop from Frisco], but I sorta dig the fact that it survived mostly untouched all these years.

·
Registered
150 Posts
cool bike

this guy near me is still building this kinda stuff and loves the shit out of it
this sporty has a ironhead bottom end with evo top end
and well the pans a pan:)

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
i don't think theres much to it, some machining for sure but still think its fairly easy to do or have done
if your interested i can get all the answers you desire
that bikes for sale as is for 10'000 i think ,15000 finished but its pretty close to done i think

Oklahoma said:
Definitely cool I always wanted to know what it took to do this to make the cylinders fit and work right. Great Bike!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.