Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been awhile since I've paid attention to my pan, but this is the last stage it will be in before I tear it down and rebuild back up to it's rightful glory. I'm going to rebuild the engine and stick in the trans. It's going to look a little different from what you see here but it will be complete and hopefully (fingers cross) will run like a wild ape in heat. I have worked on this project for about 5 months now. Being an active duty member sometimes takes you away from the things you really love doing (busy fighting wars). You will see the same bike in a couple of months but finned tuned and road ready. Hope you enjoy. Had a build thread going but got lazy and busy. I build these machines in my basement then carry all the parts upstairs to the garage.

·
Registered
44 Posts
i also love the tank not normaly crazy bout that light blue but damn i'd run it as is i want that tank had a paughco if that is as well and sold it like a fool i want another keep up the killer work man she's gorgeous as are the others lemme know if ya ever off that tank i want it

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup might change the frame and tank, going to rebuild with a slab side primary cover. Stay tunned but thanks for the kind words.

Love Hach.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Damn boss hoss I cant believe your gonna rape the ape. That springer is verrrry proper!!!! Still can't thank you enuff for the look out on that 2k pan!!
Right right right, found another pan almost 2k but I'm keeping that secret with me dis time B. How's 700 shipped on that springer, some fool didn't even know what he had. I'm dying here.

·
Registered
91 Posts
bike looks great. How did you deal with the clearance of the bars not hitting the tank. It looks like you have a high setting tank and low bars. I ran into a problem with mine and looking for solutitons.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I love the tank, and I love the colour on the frame, but I am not sure I love them together. Has that fork been narrowed? It is friggin' beautiful

I'll be very interested to see the finished product. Keep the pics coming!

·
Registered
381 Posts
bike looks great. How did you deal with the clearance of the bars not hitting the tank. It looks like you have a high setting tank and low bars. I ran into a problem with mine and looking for solutitons.
by the looks of it, I'd say they are hitting the tank

1 - 15 of 15 Posts