Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So here are a couple pics of my next project.. uhhh my winter project? we will see.. may end up being a long one in the making.

Right now.. its a small pile of parts.. i have another box full of crap, primary drive, pans, tranny crap, and stuff..

59' pan, 4 speed kicker, springer... going to be a "western" bike. I will be able to 'splain that once its done i guess.

Will be done late 30's or early 40's style.. practice for that ever elusive knuckle bobber that i dream of.

Now i just need some time.

·
Registered
675 Posts
you really dont want to build a heap like that you should probably just sell it to me :)
magnet said:
So here are a couple pics of my next project.. uhhh my winter project? we will see.. may end up being a long one in the making.

Right now.. its a small pile of parts.. i have another box full of crap, primary drive, pans, tranny crap, and stuff..

59' pan, 4 speed kicker, springer... going to be a "western" bike. I will be able to 'splain that once its done i guess.

Will be done late 30's or early 40's style.. practice for that ever elusive knuckle bobber that i dream of.

Now i just need some time.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Can't believe I missed this post. I love panheads and I love '30s-'40s style bikes (can't really call 'em bobbers now, I guess). I want to do an Ironhead (or a Kaw Vulcan, is that wrong?) like a '30s-'40s style bike bobbed. If it's a Sporty, I'm gonna do the tank like the one below. If it's a Vulcan, I've got some period graphics worked out on paper...

Keep us updated!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just picked up a bunch opf parts from a dude i know.. i got everything i need now.. just about.. will post pics tomorrow..

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So here is a pic of a frame that was in the parts pile :) early 50's.. been modified.. will get re-modified back to stock and tehn back a little bit more.

At least its a start :) i will hopefully sand it/wire cup it down and see whats under the bodo/molding sometime this week.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
maybe.. give me some time to dig through this crap and come up with a plan.. i have the whole front end..i am planning on using the springer.. but you never know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts