Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awile back I posted some pics of some paint work I was doin for a friend and his 17 year oldson.Its a father son project well they finished her up and brought it by so I could get some pics.
Shoe

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A big thanks for all the comments and I am sure at seventeen the kid is stoked.His old man bought this scoot new and it has been through various stages in its life.I am sure the boy might chime in here later hes a lurker. As for the wheel its a early Jammers wheel from the early 70's

Thanks again Shoe
Flyin' Dutchman said:
Nice work man!

What kind of rear wheel is that..?

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
A big thanks for all the comments and I am sure at seventeen the kid is stoked.His old man bought this scoot new and it has been through various stages in its life.I am sure the boy might chime in here later hes a lurker. As for the wheel its a early Jammers wheel from the early 70's

Thanks again Shoe
Freezin' my b*lls of,that's how cool this sporty looks man! Nice smooth variation on scallop theme on that peanut tank...Now if we could only find a set of short brit-style harmonica dust boots in WHITE,for that kicked out fork...
(That very similar style of solid rear wheel is also available from Pro-One & Sturgis Wheel Co.) Nice clean job TT !

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tank is a repop of the old mustang peanut probl somebody like vtwin or a supply like that.Frame is a paucgho (spelling ?) I paint I dont spell....

Rake is 40 degrees with 2 inch stretch in back bone and 4 on rear laegs.I believe its a standard of the shelf frame...

Shoe

·
Registered
421 Posts
White devil said:
If that bike were a Mcdonald's sandwich it would be the McBadass!!! Nice work man!!
A: That's freakin' FUNNY man.

and B: Shoe, that looks super sharp. I LOVE the way the paint turned out. I would be proud to be the old man that I am riding on that, I'm sure that the young man in question will be even prouder.

Plus he's gonna pull tail with that thing like there's no tomorrow. Better add a p-pad so they don't get wet and slide off. LOL

1 - 20 of 28 Posts