Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Try using this code, just remove the spaces:

[IMG ] image location [/IMG]

Example
[IMG ]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f68/xlr8n13/0910_stcp_01_z_history_street_chopper_anniversary.jpg[ /IMG]

Without the spaces:

Always interested in an OIF build.

·
Registered
50 Posts
No, it didn't. :(

OK long form:

1. Find the picture you want to post here.
2. Find the image URL; right click on the picture and choose "Copy Image URL" or "Copy Image Location"
A. This can be tricky on Flickr; you'll need to click on the magnifying glass (upper right of the pic) to view the image in the light box and then click on "View All Sizes" (upper right corner)
a. Choose the size you want to post and then follow step 2 to get the URL

3. Come back to the posting screen in the JJ. Click on the Insert Image button [it's the little picture of the mountains and a sun(?)].
4. Paste the URL of your image into that box and hit OK
5. ???
6. Profit

Here you go!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Awkward, still no oif though

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok sorry back to earth now I'll try this again and NO none of the previous pics were any of mine but I will try with out spaces
IMG9003.JPG

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Fuck I'm tryin to fo this from iPhone to poor to have this n a computer but it won't let me upload from my phone try again

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
http://m.facebook.com/home.php#!/ph...et=a.1951848523665.2098415.1466212535&refid=0

the seat spring have been replaced with taller ones the front end has been dropped and I've gotten it to the point I could ride up n down the alley have to make the jockey shift higher mount rear fender taillight n plate chain adjuster complete a real battery box then ride rest wen I can and in the winter frame gets powder coat tins painted n motor worked over with probably the 750 jug kit Few more pics to follow now

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well that's the best I could do fellas hope u dig it I still got aways to go to reach the level some these other bikes but I'm happy for my first virgin chop

1 - 20 of 24 Posts