Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its totally homemade with a honda 5.5 HP motor, a single swingarm and a chevy front spindle cut in half to hold the jeep rim and 10" wide drag radial off of my SRT-4.
The swingarm is now serving as the exhaust too, I have better pictures on the home 'puter I'll post up later.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Now here's a fat tire bike everyone can love.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
notice the metal rimmed air cleaner,one day last year, the day after the hurricane came, I was out riding around and almost wiped out but didnt, looked down and noticed I had cut my right leg behind the knee pretty severely and blood was spurtin everywhere.
the metal top piece of the a/c had fileted my leg to the tune of 37 stitches 3 layers deep to pull it all closed. was gross and hanging open and I rode it home before I lost to much and passed out. I was the only one home and knew I had to stop the bleeding and stopped it with my GW Bush T shirt. (george saved ma life). Called my ex a few miles away and asked for a band ade and she called the ambulance. By the time they arrived, I had it closed with electrical tape and was replacing lost fluids (cold shiner dunkelweisen).
I have since then put the cover over the element . man o man fun times.

·
Registered
263 Posts
how little amount of money did that thing cost you? I looks like everything was already in your garage. Damn, i bet that thing is fun. The cops would be on me like flies on foreigners if i went down the street on anything unliscensed.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
exmonkeypunk said:
how little amount of money did that thing cost you? I looks like everything was already in your garage. Damn, i bet that thing is fun. The cops would be on me like flies on foreigners if i went down the street on anything unliscensed.
thats exactly how it came to be. I had everything, scrap tubing, spare motor, tire off the car, rim off of a jeep and an old chevy 4x4 front axle to steal the spindle off of for the rear. and two days time and prolly a few 6 packs of shiner dunkelwiesen
funny you said that.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts