Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I picked this up last night,mocked it together really quick after work this evening..Its an old custom frame,with Triumph mounts and an Oregon title..Has a sportster front end,18 inch up front (not for long!!) and a 16 in the rear.I have a couple of gas tanks,wheels,fenders etc stashed away to try out on it.I have a 1965 BSA A65 thats going in it..I have no idea what kind of frame it is,but it looks stretched,raked and lowered way too much.Its the real deal though,I guess.Not sure if its my style.Any ideas on the frame MFGR? Ive never been more sure of anything in my life that its a professionally made frame.Very high quality.I cant get good pics in the dark,unfortunately..

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
It might be a old pagcho or maybe an early david bird patina frame, he made very few in the late 90's. It's hard to tell with the low res pic, but looks like a sweet start to awesomeness bro.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a little bit better pics..threw a junk engine in it to get an idea what its gonna look like. I have a 19 inch front wheel to put on tomorrow..

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
could it be that Aussies are as sarcastic as Brits? Haha..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Latest pics..still wondering about the frame manufacturer,and what kind of engine the mounts are for..I have a BSA engine sitting in there,but its not made for it.I was assuming Triumph? I need to know so I can tell any prospective new owner everything they need to know..(CMON 50 posts! )Ha. Anyway,yeah,I have 6 bikes in a single garage and back porch...

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts