Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
hes running a super E, nothing special, and hes going black, im trying to talk him into some classic leafing/pinstriping , not like the stuff i do, but more scroll stuff done by a professional. still unsure though. nothing crazy on the paint job, just classy.

i'm not sure if i dig the rear fender on it just yet, its one of those bossley cycles deals and is a cool fender but not sure it fits yet but then again not sure if i have any better idears.

the goodson makes the bike, done by CJ allan, who appears to be ready to do some more work! hes going to run a morris G5 magneto with a new goodson cap on it thats engraved too.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
caffeine said:
hes running a super E, nothing special, and hes going black, im trying to talk him into some classic leafing/pinstriping , not like the stuff i do, but more scroll stuff done by a professional. still unsure though. nothing crazy on the paint job, just classy.

i'm not sure if i dig the rear fender on it just yet, its one of those bossley cycles deals and is a cool fender but not sure it fits yet but then again not sure if i have any better idears.

the goodson makes the bike, done by CJ allan, who appears to be ready to do some more work! hes going to run a morris G5 magneto with a new goodson cap on it thats engraved too.

another example of central jersey's finest, real nice- AJ

1 - 12 of 12 Posts