Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Absolutely fantastic! Great tire combo, exhaust, seat.. wow.. I like the handlebars on there tho, I must say! Maybe get some bar end mirrors (teeny ones) to keep it loooow.. anyway, totally dig it. Ape hangers are always cool of course...

:) Keep us posted w/more pics as you progress!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Super cool! I love the progress you've done on that Knuck. You must post a pic when you get the Sporty on it, not that I think you'd really need to change it. Also, Frisco Pegs sure would look cool as FUCK on that bike!

Great work!

·
Registered
135 Posts
That bike is Super!

What year is it? 60 or 74ci? And did you rebuild the engine or was it OK?
Great job and keep us posted!

-Marc

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the kind words gentlemen ;)

Nicke I like Frisco pegs, but unfortunately I'm to tall for that setup ... but I'm gonna change those awfull footpegs I've got now ...

·
Registered
137 Posts
CheaterPY said:
Thanks for the kind words gentlemen ;)

Nicke I like Frisco pegs, but unfortunately I'm to tall for that setup ... but I'm gonna change those awfull footpegs I've got now ...
I'll bet you a sixpack that you're NOT too tall! That's what I thought about myself too before I really tryed it, I love how I sit on my bike and I'm pretty damn tall too...

·
Registered
177 Posts
Yep, looks real good...I like the low bars personally...and as an aside, there are way too many banana yellow HDs in the world, and not enough black ones, so good job there!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Nice bike!! Knuckles have always been my favorite engine,i hope to have a big inch Flathead Power knuck someday.At any rate, good job on the transformation!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I keep looking but I can't find anything wrong with that Knuck.......................What's that running light from??...I want one!

CT.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts