Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are a couple of pics of the current state of my scooter... decided to do it right the other day and pull the motor, blast the frame, paint, then bolt it back together.

got the backbone on a few months ago, then it got stuffed in the corner (i have too many projects :rolleyes: ) and got a wild hair up my ass on thursday. decided to remove the swing arm so its got better lines

got the bottom rails bent and ready to weld on, and pulled the motor so i could make it right the first time.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
corn.

hell yea man, his scoot was a work of metric art!

a builder that's gona be missed for sure :(

thanks for the words and encouragement... im gonna need em when its time to wire this pig again... what a mess of about 5 colors of 'lectric tape, duct tape, and plasti-dip... might have to end up building a whole new harness when i have the motor back in the frame... hopefully by next week wednesday... i got sun-wed off next weekend so,,, four days to weld the frame, blast it, paint it, clean the motor up, rebuild the carbs, new fork seals, rebuild the front disc master, fab a set of forward controls, fab a seat and rear fender and rewire... OK mebbe august :eek:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: my kaw project...Update

tore my shoulder all to hell a few weeks ago so progress is slow as hell in my shop, but i have managed to get it stripped to the bare frame before i got hurt. bent the lower frame tubes and got one of them fit and tac'd in place. slow going for sure but progress is progress...

here are a couple pics for the picture whores out there :eek: :D

T.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts