Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Didnt your band play with the K.C. ******* not to long ago?

Oh, and welcome to the board...

bu7an3 said:
i also play in a band here in dallas called Maybe I Have A Chainsaw and we play loud rock and roll. if your your ever in the general vicinity and we're playing, come check us out, ill buy you a lonestar.

http://myspace.com/maybeihaveachainsaw

i suppose thats it for now till i start asking obvious questions all day.
thanks much, glad to have found a worthwhile resource finally.

c.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
justjeff said:
Didnt your band play with the K.C. ******* not to long ago?
yea, we opened that new bar next to elm street bar called the darkside with them and american ruse. they are a killer band and real cool guys, we have a blast every time we play with them...

we're playing at the doublewide this saturday. no shows upcoming after that, i suppose we should work on that or something...

shameless self promo link to the flyer...

·
Registered
421 Posts
hatch said:
Welcome...you would have some extra money for the project if you sold me the Triumph:D
Not only that but then hatch's evil plan to own every brit motorcycle in north america would be complete. :D

Welcome dude! Like Jabber said, let us know when you're playing Houston.

I must be way behind the times but I just heard about KC ******* the other day and nearly laughed until I cried (I'm a big Mel Brooks fan). It's good to hear that they are also talented as well as funny.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BigDdy31 said:
Welcome dude! Like Jabber said, let us know when you're playing Houston.
y'all keep your grubby paws off my triumph now...

i'll let you fellow texans know when we head that far south, we dont have any show contacts down there quite yet, but im sure we'll head that way sooner or laters.

thanks all.

c.

·
Registered
500 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.