Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Didnt your band play with the K.C. ******* not to long ago?

Oh, and welcome to the board...

bu7an3 said:
i also play in a band here in dallas called Maybe I Have A Chainsaw and we play loud rock and roll. if your your ever in the general vicinity and we're playing, come check us out, ill buy you a lonestar.

http://myspace.com/maybeihaveachainsaw

i suppose thats it for now till i start asking obvious questions all day.
thanks much, glad to have found a worthwhile resource finally.

c.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
justjeff said:
Didnt your band play with the K.C. ******* not to long ago?
yea, we opened that new bar next to elm street bar called the darkside with them and american ruse. they are a killer band and real cool guys, we have a blast every time we play with them...

we're playing at the doublewide this saturday. no shows upcoming after that, i suppose we should work on that or something...

shameless self promo link to the flyer...

·
Registered
379 Posts
hatch said:
Welcome...you would have some extra money for the project if you sold me the Triumph:D
Not only that but then hatch's evil plan to own every brit motorcycle in north america would be complete. :D

Welcome dude! Like Jabber said, let us know when you're playing Houston.

I must be way behind the times but I just heard about KC ******* the other day and nearly laughed until I cried (I'm a big Mel Brooks fan). It's good to hear that they are also talented as well as funny.

·
Registered
473 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.