·
Registered
8,512 Posts
So many questions....

I want to know everything about it.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Wow man of few words, a couple pics and a kick ass bike. Please more details if you could be so kind. Lots of killer detail. Looks like a few more interesting bikes in the shed too..

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow man of few words, a couple pics and a kick ass bike. Please more details if you could be so kind. Lots of killer detail. Looks like a few more interesting bikes in the shed too..
I was hoping one picture was worth a thousand words, but maybe not…
There are so many, I think it would be easier to just answer questions.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Ok I'll start.

Spartan frame and girder?
Whats the small machined part in front of the eng mount near the down tube?

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok I'll start.

Spartan frame and girder?
Whats the small machined part in front of the eng mount near the down tube?
Your right on both Pete, as for what's mounted, it's a Webco type Triumph oil cooler I converted. I doubt it by it's self would have much effect, but the lines feeding it and the remote oil filter and oil tank are SS and the combination of all the eliminates will have the desired effect. Besides it looks kool and that's what it's all about.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I looked at this thread. Then I closed it. A minute later I opened it back up and looked at them again. Take that as a compliment. Rad bike

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Thanks for the response mate. Please keep updating us with pics. Gorgeous bike.

·
Registered
8,512 Posts
Thanks, I'll answer any questions, so shoot away.
I open the thread ready with a question, then I stare at it and forget what I was gonna ask.

Mostly I am curious about the whole bike. So much detail, so familiar and different at the same time. It's fantastic.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I open the thread ready with a question, then I stare at it and forget what I was gonna ask.

Mostly I am curious about the whole bike. So much detail, so familiar and different at the same time. It's fantastic.
I really dig the ol'molded gooseneck bikes of the past and the classic bobber we see replicated endlessly. So design wise that is the source of my influence. The engineering side is that the bike has to be more than capable of coast to coast excursions and easy to maintain along the way, argo the oil cooling, air ride seat and 6spd tranny. There is still so much to do, but currently working on the forward controls and I will update as soon as I have something picture worthy.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Very nice! The oil line routing is great, are these plated or polished? I like the rear brake drum and hub, looks very trick laced to the smooth rim. Is the rim H-D? I checked the primary thread too, great work! I'm looking forward to see what kind of exhaust you're going with.

1 - 20 of 467 Posts