Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, everybody else is posting project pics so i might as well join in. the bike is far from done and a lot of pieces still need to be modified or swapped but it's starting to resemble it's finished form.

·
Registered
59 Posts
How much did you cut off your front fender, turned rear fender? This the one I sent the shock mounts for ? Looks good. I have a 71 Shovel I looking to do simething like that to.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dan1955 said:
How much did you cut off your front fender, turned rear fender? This the one I sent the shock mounts for ? Looks good. I have a 71 Shovel I looking to do simething like that to.
yep, that's the one. i'm still cutting/fitting the fender. i took about 5/8 out of the center so it would fit between some custom fender mounts i picked up. when i get the swingarm mounted and the final ride height set then i'll finish trimming the fender. here's a better pic of the fender so far. the next pic shows the exhaust system i'm building for it and the other pic is the clutch lever i built last night. i took a straight ball end lever and reworked it to resemble a knucklehead lever.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Looks good Bill didn't take ya long to get them parts on there :) Ever wanna git rid of that headlight we can work some kinda deal outof it...later Chaz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts