Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
=mike= said:
my bike , relaxing in the shade , under a tree , in front of my of my house . I got new photo editing stuff at work , so I am testing it out on you .
I use to ditch work on fridays and drink under that same tree. :cool:

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
G Griffin said:
What, no plumerias??
actually the red plumeria is over to the right about 6 feet . I didn't do a very good job setting up the shot i guess :)

It is ppretty warm here right now too . Santa - ana is on it's way . . . I was sweating at stop signs on the way here , in a light blue t-shirt .

davey , skip work friday and come down and lets drink under my tree again like olde tymes :)

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rob , one in the same . Lil' Davey . He has a very manly beard nowadays however . It's like he pulled all of his hair down through his chin off his head . more of a bear than a vagabond . in a leather dude sort of way .

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
=mike= said:
actually the red plumeria is over to the right about 6 feet . I didn't do a very good job setting up the shot i guess :)

It is ppretty warm here right now too . Santa - ana is on it's way . . . I was sweating at stop signs on the way here , in a light blue t-shirt .

davey , skip work friday and come down and lets drink under my tree again like olde tymes :)
Sweating?? We sweat just walking outside to get the mail.......

I like the pic.

-Jason

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Scorcher said:
Sweating?? We sweat just walking outside to get the mail.......

I like the pic.

-Jason
yeah I guess I should amend that , compared to you guys down there it was a healthy glow . maybe not even qualified as sweat .

·
Registered
221 Posts
chicoman7 said:
right right...I just need you baby! haha! Hows the bike running?
You'll have to inquire with the new owner...I'm too busy working on the next potential money maker!

·
Registered
675 Posts
and that would be?................another pan/rigid?
R.F. said:
You'll have to inquire with the new owner...I'm too busy working on the next potential money maker!

·
Registered
221 Posts
chicoman7 said:
and that would be?................another pan/rigid?
Another something. It's no Sportster that I need to find mirrors and a seat for, that's all. Patience, son.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts