Jockey Journal Forum banner
221 - 225 of 225 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
second time I post on this one man! but now with even more interest as I have a 76 shovel :)

how did you mount the rear fender? i can see the struts mount to tabs on the swingarm what about on the other side?

I'm keeping the swingarm on mine as I have a set of SB&F sprung struts

·
Registered
500 Posts
I've been following this thread for awhile now and dig what you've done so far. I even like the luggage rack- simple, functional, and it comes off quick for bombing around town. I admire your ability to run what you have and improve it on the go. My inability to settle for something i'm not 100% on has resulted in a hugely disproportionate amount of time in the shop as opposed to on the road. That said, those wheels are a big thorn in my eye. Spokes or some oem alloys would look much better, IMO, but fuck it, ride the shit out of it till you find something you like better.

Mad marker skillz, btw. Chennault would be proud.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #223 ·
[JP]: I can take some pics for you if you want?

Spent: Thanks mate :) and to the rest of you guys to...

Well, its been awhile guys...

The weather has been a bitch the whole fucking winter and it isnt until the last days we have seen the sun.. I meen feelt it!

but she is on the road again! (still with chromed out-90 glory wheels)

i have to paint the frame where i welded and the tank itselfe.. but she runs and the weather is nice.. så fuck it.. i`ll paint it later ;)

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #225 ·
Thanks Swade for the pics ant tips...

I "painted" the bike last night..
brush and smooth Silver hammerite metal paint..

should be nice to have some AMF logos on the sides... "Z" shaped ones..
( http://i48.tinypic.com/dpkbya.jpg )

the bike looks lighter now.... i dont know...

lets ride guys!!

221 - 225 of 225 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.