Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ya dig... Well for right now unless I change it up again. Pan engine all done bored .70 over, just waiting for a magneto to come from "Magneto Zoo" up in Europe. Yeppers, I just sat on her and she feels wonderful, nice and low. It's a little change from my other choppers with T bars but still has the classic look of old HD choppers back from the good ol days. Still deciding on paint. Will post pics as the progress continues. Love Hach:) PS the fender needs to still be cut and bolted for those that are concerned.

·
Registered
222 Posts
That bike sits right. Looks like a friends bike from way back in the late 60's. He had tall upsweeps on it. Some pranksters dumped popcorn in them. He liked to crapped when we got out of the show and he kicked it over. If he would have gotten hold of those kids. He'd of beat their asses all the way home. We laugh about it now. Now that we're older.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks no on nomad, my friend ur vallenger and wild west cycles dragon mans son does my work. No instructor, work for a general instead.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Looks good. Different kind of top tree? Dont know if I've seen one like that.

Is that the frame you got from me?

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Looks great mate. Perhaps it's the angle of the pic but is the rear fender sitting a little high at the rear.?

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks good. Different kind of top tree? Dont know if I've seen one like that.

Is that the frame you got from me?
Yeeeeep. Man after I blasted that sucker it needed major work, filled it all up with led, so I can powder coat it.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Yeeeeep. Man after I blasted that sucker it needed major work, filled it all up with led, so I can powder coat it.
I thought about that frame just a month ago when I picked up a 65 basket. Thought about PMing you to see if you still had it. Good to see it put to use and to know that I had helped with this build.:D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts