Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking into a "narrow" Mustang tank for my Trump. I know that Paughco makes one with two caps, or one offset cap. V-Twin Mfg. made one with a centered cap, but now it's discontinued. I would like to find one with a centered cap, does anyone know of any other makers of this style tank???

I have a paint scheme in mind, and I would like the centered cap. I know that I could cut, weld, and grind my way to happiness, but time is an issue for me right now. If I could buy one off the shelf, I would be that much closer to getting on the road.

Thanks...

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
squirelmurphy said:
I was looking into a "narrow" Mustang tank for my Trump. I know that Paughco makes one with two caps, or one offset cap. V-Twin Mfg. made one with a centered cap, but now it's discontinued. I would like to find one with a centered cap, does anyone know of any other makers of this style tank???

I have a paint scheme in mind, and I would like the centered cap. I know that I could cut, weld, and grind my way to happiness, but time is an issue for me right now. If I could buy one off the shelf, I would be that much closer to getting on the road.

Thanks...
I can get em. Email me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts