Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELL im done in phoenix.Heading back to austin TX so any body got the skinny on good places to hangout or go for a ride. I haven't been there in like 3 years .

·
Registered
500 Posts
Do ya to like to ride fast? I like riding fast and lots of turns. Lime Creek Road. City Park Road. Spicewood Springs(and ya can hang out with Jason and get in the way up at Flyrite at the end of it). 969. Hamilton Pool Road. Southwest Parkway to 71 out to Llano then to Mason and then down 281 and come back 290 or 190 or 71/10 or not at all. Dude get to town and if ya ain't embarassed to ride with a dude on a supermotard I'll show ya the rad twisties.

Now as far hanging out I ain't too sure. I generally ride my bike, don't do to much hanging out on it. Cept in the corners. But there is always the Continental and all of Red River. And Redrum. Avoid the Back Room, hessian shit hole.

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Crow said:
Do ya to like to ride fast? I like riding fast and lots of turns. Lime Creek Road. City Park Road. Spicewood Springs(and ya can hang out with Jason and get in the way up at Flyrite at the end of it). 969. Hamilton Pool Road. Southwest Parkway to 71 out to Llano then to Mason and then down 281 and come back 290 or 190 or 71/10 or not at all. Dude get to town and if ya ain't embarassed to ride with a dude on a supermotard I'll show ya the rad twisties.

Now as far hanging out I ain't too sure. I generally ride my bike, don't do to much hanging out on it. Cept in the corners. But there is always the Continental and all of Red River. And Redrum. Avoid the Back Room, hessian shit hole.
What are you talking about Crow?? Your our shop groupie. I dont want anymore!

Spicewood Springs is pretty tight, theres a few places to catch air too. Its our test riding area.

We do 1st fridays here at the shop too, starting at 6:30.

-Jason

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Scorcher said:
What are you talking about Crow?? Your our shop groupie. I dont want anymore!

Spicewood Springs is pretty tight, theres a few places to catch air too. Its our test riding area.

We do 1st fridays here at the shop too, starting at 6:30.

-Jason
If you're on the hamb board get a hold of plowgirl, she should be able to direct you to the cool spots.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts