Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Re: Wall of Death!

Couldn't get the video to play, But theirs a guy that has a Wall of Death attraction that Iv'e seen a couple times at Stirgis. He rides a 1937 Indian, you stand on a walkway around the top of the track and he will ride side saddle (feet pointing down) and grab dollar bills from spectators. It's a real trip and anyone that sees the attraction should go see it. For those that haven't seen a Wall of Death ride. Imagine a large wooden barrel about 50' in diameter and someone riding around the inside of it.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts

The California Hell Riders show is coming to Rehobeth, MA on July 9th. One of my 19,000 dreams is to ride the Wall. Realities like a need for health insurance and $80K in student debt prevent this, though. The pic is of the show's 101 Scout.

·
Registered
583 Posts

That looks like the Indian I saw at the shows except that I remembered the tank as being all red. But then again after riding to and partieing at Sturgis for a week, I amazed that I can remember Anything..:)

·
Registered
1,332 Posts

i cought them in PA a couple years ago.
for a finally he rides side saddle with no hands. fuckin' sick!

·
Registered
3 Posts

Same bird that was at H-B Spokes in North Myrtle last month. Didn't watch but heard the nut goin' round and round. I saw a dude doing the same thing back when I was a wee lad. Watched a monkey ridin' a go cart then as well. Had the little fukker chained in it. Today the animal activists would be all over 'em like stink on a ...... Well you know! I'll never forget the look on that monkeys face!:eek:

·
Registered
1,859 Posts

I know this post is kind of long dead but I found this picture today on Craig's list of all things.....some vintage bicycle/motorcycle club south of Boston had posted it in their little advertisement.....I thought it was kind of crazy.

·
Registered
981 Posts

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Re: thought this was cool... motordrome

Yeah it is......I added a keyword for searches.

I was Googling researching Sam Morgan (R.I.P.) awhile back, and found this guy -

http://sidecarpete.com/index.php?mo...er_op=view_page&PAGE_id=14&MMN_position=33:33

He had found and photographed the original print of that lion pic, in an old bike shop in Lynn MA.

Sam has loads of historic pix & info (& more lions & ladies) on her original site too - http://www.thrillarena.com/

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Re: thought this was cool... motordrome

who thinks of the idea to get a lion in there.. a GENIUS, thats who.

haha.. badass.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts