Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have a reccomendation for a motocycle shipper? i need the bike to go from missouri to houston, texas...
let me know
thanks,
tina

·
Registered
421 Posts
Mansruin said:
does anyone have a reccomendation for a motocycle shipper? i need the bike to go from missouri to houston, texas...
let me know
thanks,
tina
I second Forward Air. You can pick it up at IAH in the truck.

Now, most importantly, WTF are y'all up to over there? You better dish and/or Eddie and I better get dibs on the extras. ;)

·
mucho-rake
1,122 Posts
Mansruin said:
let me know
thanks,
tina
http://www.highwayfreight.com/

im using them to ship a motor right now. they will give you a quote in like 2-3 hours usually via email.

so far so good with these guys. they have madde this easy and as painless as possible. they do motorcycles, they will do door to door service for additional fees etc.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Now, most importantly, WTF are y'all up to over there? You better dish and/or Eddie and I better get dibs on the extras. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yes, please spill the beans!!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
[/QUOTE]Yes, please spill the beans!!![/QUOTE]

It's another yammy,super clean, and nice, titled, running and driving, for super cheap.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Mansruin said:
let me know
thanks,
tina
additionally, you might wanna pm BenD on here. he delivers cars, bikes, and parts all over the country. he's located in missouri and makes trips to tejas regularly.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
baytowngreaser said:
Now, most importantly, WTF are y'all up to over there? You better dish and/or Eddie and I better get dibs on the extras. ;)
Yes, please spill the beans!!![/QUOTE]

who wants beans? damn ****** :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nice to meet you both today! Glad I could help out. Hope I didn't bore you with all my old guy car BS. Thats a nice Yammy you got!! Looked cool in the back of my truck!!

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Generally, fwdAir is the best $$ .. but fate has me dead-centre between 3 of them, and all are 200 miles one-way ..

if you have one local, that is a good choice, especially now that they have the 'modular' bike containers ..

I have had flawless service again and again (5 deals/bikes) with these folks .. :

http://www.eagleonexpress.com/ and dealt with one of the owners/driver Brad ..

for door-to-door service, you dont have to drain gas or remove battery .. they are riders who know how to handle & secure all kinds of scoots ..

(recent climate may make this price obsolete) bikes from NY and PA, also OH to north Florida, likewise one from here to NW Chicago were all right at $500 ..

they will quickly fax you a quote/shipping papers, I was in cell-phone contact with Brad anytime needed ..

Good luck ..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'll second Eagle One, Mr. Doug - I'm trying to set one up right now, we'll see if they're competitive with forward air

hmm, guess I should intro too

BarryW

1 - 20 of 20 Posts