Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CANCELLED

Well, I've been holding off on doing this in hopes the longer I wait, the better the forecast will get......but that's just not happening this time.
With that said, this Sunday's Swap Meet IS CANCELLED. We will just go ahead and postpone until the Spring - early April.
If you're a vendor, we can roll your deposit through for the Spring or refund - your call. Sorry ya'll, just can't control mother nature!
 

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top