Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Waffles, beer and chocolate. My wife went there a few years ago, and said the best thing to do is just hook-up with some locals, they'll clue you into the best things going on at that time. Lots to do. She said just make yourself look lost.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Stay away from trhe sprouts, it'll make you gassy.

Go to the atomic exposition building that was built in the '50s, it's amazing, it might be gone now.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Oh yeah, pinstripe a pissing boy for America.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Nads said:
Stay away from trhe sprouts, it'll make you gassy.

Go to the atomic exposition building that was built in the '50s, it's amazing, it might be gone now.
Its still there as I understand.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nads said:
Oh yeah, pinstripe a pissing boy for America.
been there ;) haha. that little guy rules.

all i kept thinking off was cheswick in One Flew over the Cuckoos nest when hes says to nurse ratchet, "Piss on your fucking rules!" :p

yeah did the touresty thing, hung out at a skatepark right by a kickass cathedral man that was cool. didnt know what the fuck we were all saying to each other, but that made it cooler.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I used to work in a bar called the lop lop cafe' head down there and kick back! Havn't been there in years used to be owned by an cool hippie bloke called Andy i think. See if the "Everyone is welcome except "grey men" sign is still out front!

OH yea and head up stairs! I used to walk those tables (walk on top) when i was a barman there... was a pretty rad bar years ago!

if you head out the square opp corner to the pissin baby it's down the street on the corner...

Sorry Don't remember any MC stuff around there...

Bj's

1 - 7 of 7 Posts