Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody making/reproducing motor-shop style frames or other single downtube frames for big twins? seems like I read something awhile back on here but I can't find it now.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Con, thats about the nicest one I have seen. I didn't see them on their site, was it something you special ordered? I like their version of the top motor mount and the smaller radius axle plates. Have you started this build yet?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm sure the Mullins ones will be top notch. Any idea if the single tube is going to be extended all the way to the rear trans mount? What is the price, couldn't find it on the site.

·
Registered
16 Posts
For your information chopper dave does NOT build the frames he has Jay and Conrad in San Fernando Valley build them and does NOT get the credit that is due to them , they built 2 for me off a original motor shop i had with some changes I wanted very top notch work !! The motor shop frame I had left alot to be desired but I guess they were top of the line in their day , Jay also built my partner in Florida's singleloop and it is a one-off , Jay is also very resonable and got mine done in 3 weeks if your interested pm me for his number

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have Toecutters single loop frame and can post pictures of it. Picked it up about an hour ago and spotted this thread. The work is different from a Motor Shop frame and looks more sturdy in the transmission area. Does not have the bent center (seat) post, it is straight which will allow me to run the oil tank I already have.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Not to jump on the chassis design bandwagon but I just had two friends order from them and after seeing how easily everything bolts up, I am impressed. Anyone can build a cool looking frame but when it is made well, damn does that make a difference for the builder.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.