Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today after letting my tank dry, i realized that my paint job wasnt very well thought out. IT MATCHES NOTHING ON MY BIKE!!! some may "so what", but being anal ass hell i had to strip it. time to formulate another plan that includes BLACK AND SILVER. damn this sucks.

·
Registered
962 Posts
What I wouldn't give to be 22 again.

sikboi, your Trump screams FUCK YOU!!, the paint should also.

Alteredpilot is one of this webboards top custom tin painters, I think he is really is trying to get your mind in the right place about that bike.

Sometimes symmetrical is not good.

My .02

·
Registered
626 Posts
(thanks Jett.)

its not that is was TOO clean, its just a little too much like a dallas cowboys cheerleader riding piggyback on lyle alzado.....dig??

silver and black. or gold. or blue. or whatever. just not like a hawaiian hula chick's skirt ...your bike is TUFF...(i thought the prism looked pretty reet....) so get all RAIDER NATION...

it was a nice effort though. just sand it down and go again. you'll nail it after enough dirty words and boot stompin'!

·
Registered
263 Posts
sickboi55 said:
i did and i thought it would work. but i guess i thought wrong. oh well. live and learn right.
is the rest of your bike orange or something? cuz black and silver matches just about everything last i checked. Unless you had some graphics that clashed with some kind of a flow you had going on. What color is the rest of the bike?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts