Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys more questions concerning the chop I am building (a Trump unit 650 weld on hardtail etc..), I am gonna run a 21 inch up front and on the back and instead of a drumbrake I want to use a sprocket brake I had one on a Harley I rode a couple of years ago and I realy liked it, now here is the question how many teeth do you normally run on the sprocket of a Trump I wanna have good response at traffic lights I do not need topspeed it's gonna be more sort of a barhopper so anyone any answers and when any of you out there have useable sprocket brake or now of any good manufacturers please respond I alllready looked at the one from Flyrite but it's somewhat expensive but looks great well later Greetz DR.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am running a 21inch front wheel at the back standard HD (new) and we will make everything to fit so this is no big problem I am gonna run a sprocket brake thanx for the answer.Greetz DR.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.