Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be easy, its my first motorcycle and I'm still learning. And its a bit new for the forum, so I apologize in advance.

I've had it for 2 weeks, bought it stock. Not much done, but so far its pretty neat and I have less then 300 TOTAL invested, including the $100 it cost for the bike

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Still dont know what type of seat I should put on it, and I am also still debating on putting the front fender over the rear tire and cutting off the frame past the strut mount bolts. Its still in the air though...

·
Registered
356 Posts
that things pretty cool man....i may be in the minority on this board but i dig it

·
Registered
591 Posts
For the price invested, if that damn thing runs, you've hit the jackpot. Keep updating the progress.

The only advice I could give (and I will) is if you don't need to it run, chop it off!

·
Registered
617 Posts
rev666 said:
...i may be in the minority on this board but i dig it
Nope your not; I like it too. can't beat the price either.

Mitch

·
Registered
361 Posts
Definetly think about doing a cafe treatment to your bike! They make great looking bikes when they are set up like that or just tell us to fuck off, either way have fun building it and keep us posted. Great start so far, Gregg

·
Registered
726 Posts
I've been fighting the urge to bash that bike for a while now but those clubmans do look good.

Sweep your floor you Daffy Duck hat wearing ass mawfukka.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Polock Joe said:
I've been fighting the urge to bash that bike for a while now but those clubmans do look good.

Sweep your floor you Daffy Duck hat wearing ass mawfukka.
hah, its been crazy windy these last few days. More rain tomorrow, then day after the garage and driveway gets a good sweepin :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pOrk said:
hah, its been crazy windy these last few days. More rain tomorrow, then day after the garage and driveway gets a good sweepin :)
And I dont really **** the cafe racer look. They sit too high, and just meh. I like the bars though, although I'm not too sure if they fit the bike just yet. I am going to ride it wednesday and see if it speaks to me

·
Registered
967 Posts
I'm with them: put the shocks back on - they work better with the look you've got going. Give her the ole Cafe treatment and it'll be TITS!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
E2Grunt said:
Screw the shocks...I say if it don't make it look cool or go fast ....chunk it.
If you need some help with a seat pm me. Grunt
Would definatly like some help with the seat, what did you have in mind? I could easily cut the stocker in half and modify it, but it still wont mount to the bike ( the seat doesnt have any brackets on it, whatsoever )

1 - 17 of 17 Posts