Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a page out of the Greasy Kulture magazine showing a few bikes from the Mooneyes show. I looked at various Mooneyes pictures through different websites but couldnt find a side shot of this. Does anyone know of it...or a good website that has the bikes?

·
Registered
457 Posts
looks to be redrum motor works or something similar. i remember it. they had it on the opposite side of the hall from where i was. if they have it there this year, i'll get plenty of pics for ya.

-dan

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh great. Thanks man. Do you think thats a custom frame or a bought frame. I defeintly dont see it as a weld on but it sorta has a flyrite/paugcho look to it. What do you think?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
anybody know where you can get that rear tire? I checked the Hoosier site but I didnt see it there. That's the bees knees...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here ya go... one more I found from set-up day, not a clear shot unfortunately.

Budoka was correct... Redrum.

Thanks Guy....i really wanted to see that frame and the dimenstions to it. I of course would not go with that slick, unless at a show like these guys cause road use would not be practical, but thanks for the photo. I liek the fact that its a simple build. Looks tough. thansk again.

·
Registered
223 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
thanks man, looks like they dont make that tire for 16", which is what I have. I probally just go with M/H.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts