Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys! Feb 17 is the Monroe Swapmeat! Bring all your junk and other asorted goodys! The spring swap in WA state is the bigest for the year and time to meet and greet, Thats when I see FOE, so, see ya all there or be square, or round, or triangle, or trapaziod, or........
......Roach.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
iam going !,,,,maybe bts13 will come as well .....if we can get him out of the ditch ............

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
i'll be there! gonna try and drag BLACK13 with me (hint hint!). i'll lure him with cheap beer and dirty hookers. he'll show:D
FOE WILL NOT BE ATTENDING THIS SWAP. he has prior engagements that require his presence.
i wanna be a trapazoid!
i'll be there 2 hours early and try my damndest to get in!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
BLACK13:

Crash on my porch. we'll cagepool down.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I was just about to ask if there was any good swap meets in washington. This is cool, I'll have to mark this on the calander and start saving up some cash!:D Hopefully nothin comes up that will demand my attention.

Do you guys know of any other good swap meets in washington?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I was just about to ask if there was any good swap meets in washington. This is cool, I'll have to mark this on the calander and start saving up some cash!:D Hopefully nothin comes up that will demand my attention.

Do you guys know of any other good swap meets in washington?
There's one in Tenino at the end of the summer..it's a vintage swap...well worth the trip. Abate also has the same swap meet in the fall.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
i'll be there with my "nutcase" and my Disco dish.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Heres the deal ............i always get in free at every show or swap .find yerself a nice sturdy box {no the one ya put items in }......there behind every 7\11 ...now pretend it is heavy as a motherfucker !...and like your in a hurry to unload !......works everytime ..wrist band or not ..Now that i told ya ill get fucked over

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
so whats up? you comin down here to my roach motel and we splittin in the morning to the swap?

·
Premium Member
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm sorry to hear that FOE wont be there, good guy, Ya the monroe swap in the fal is not as big so plan on spending your wad at the spring one! The Tenino one is bitchen as well, I'll try and get to that one this year as well, (didnt make it last year! :( ).....Roach.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Black, BTS... what about me?
i don't know man? you've been kinda flakey lately.....just foolin man!:D
you wanna go, crash at my shithole saturday night and we'll all go down sunday eeeaaaaarrrrllllyyyyyyy in the morning. i'm right over the border, but don't tell THE MAN!:eek:

·
Premium Member
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
$3.00 for members and $5.00 for you BillyD......Roach.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts