Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry guys the cheap liquor speaks tonight! this is an old pic I did, while I was in art school in Dallas, of a Texas armadillo guy on his way to "Califas" on his scoot. I'm gonna try to resurrect this guy on a more bitchin set of wheels.

mitch

PS: just tell me to fuck off if you'd rather I fuck off than post another pic.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Thats fuckin cool!

mcotie said:
sorry guys the cheap liquor speaks tonight! this is an old pic I did, while I was in art school in Dallas, of a Texas armadillo guy on his way to "Califas" on his scoot. I'm gonna try to resurrect this guy on a more bitchin set of wheels.

mitch

PS: just tell me to fuck off if you'd rather I fuck off than post another pic.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Thats cool, I cant draw a bit & wish I could. Do you have a site that hosts any of your work? If so I would link my lil site to it. I am working on some design and logo's for my site right now and I have learned that I am totally screwed for a logo. How do you draw "Defiant"?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JOCK E SHIFT said:
FUCK OFF!! but keep the pics commin..
he he. I'll post another one tonight, I drew last night. I'm gonna go fuck off now.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad you guys like the 1st one. Here's part 2... on his way back from Califas with a new bike and some "friends".

FXRocket-- my website is www.mcotie.com
XCabbieS-- I have prints avail for damn near every piece of art I have done. PM me.

Mitch

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.