Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so Im looking for some pictures of a modified OEM HD Springer. Ive seen some awesome pictures of the front springer fork with twisted square stock, twisted hex stock, round stock twisted into a circle before going down to the rockers. Ive seen all these before in various places......but now that Im looking for them I cant seem to find them. Isnt that how it always works? So if you could hook me up with some pictures or links that would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That was beautifully done. Thats what im really looking for. Seeing what others have done with thier oem springers. Ive got one that has the lower part of the legs cut off so Im looking for ideas for its rebirth.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Here's your twisted one. Sorry, this is the best pic I have of it. Bike belonged to a guy I knew who kept asking me to "look at his clutch." I kept putting him off. He didn't get the message and finally just dropped the bike off. Three days later, he violated his parole and went back to the joint for four years. I drained the tank, ran the carb dry, took out the battery and stuffed it back in a corner. He was out six months before he came to get it. I didn't charge him storage. I also didn't fix his clutch. (I know, the story has nothing to do with springers but...)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Been a couple narrowed vl pieces. Here's on.

http://www.jockeyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49186

There was also a green and black knuckle that had one
oh wow! i had seen that pan before but never noticed the front being narrowed! i feel like an idiot! these guys look like the same dudes who built the crazy swingarm gen shovel with the narrowed 41mm front end using cut down factory trees that was just in dice. amazing stuff.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for everyones input. Im liking the narrowed OEM springer look the best out of anything Ive seen so far. Im going to be looking for someone that can do it without charging a small fortune.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.