Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A friend of mine just finished this bike. Some ideas are new, some are stollen. Lots of hand made parts mixed with early Harley parts and assembled with tons of neat details. Brazed pre-war frame, 1938 lower end with later big top fed by an M-74B. Pre-war trans, original front end, star hubs, original rear brake and original floor boards. The pan shift tanks were narrowed.
The last photo was found on the web from the chopperfest. Perhaps some of you may enjoy looking at it. Cheers.

·
Registered
457 Posts
i'm in love with it. simple, clean, and functional. everything ya need, and nothing ya don't. beautiful color too.

i'd say your friend knocked it out of the park.

-dan

·
Banned
2,014 Posts
Now that's the shit!! Very fine example of a really clean bike without trying to do the phony "boardtracker" look like so many strive for and miss!
Your friend did good!!
Robbie

·
Administrator
7,799 Posts
i'm in love with it. simple, clean, and functional. everything ya need, and nothing ya don't. beautiful color too.

i'd say your friend knocked it out of the park.-dan
Yeah that's a winner all the way around, great work.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I have to agree. I love everything about this bike. Everything. I'm really impressed with his use of chrome parts. Admittedly, I'm not much of a "chrome guy" but this one's got just enough chrome on it, and in just the right places to draw the eye around the bike in a favorable manner. Far too many builders just can't seem to grasp that concept.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
...perfect bike man.

What type is that filter on the front downtube?
How is the "system" for the throttle cable?

thanks

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Yeah, that's why I said "style". Are Arco tires even still available...... ***temporary derail***
No.. check E-Bay but you have to be faaassst to grab it then..
Some of us on this board are also on the watch..

1 - 20 of 50 Posts