Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got my back wheel together finally so i figured ide show it. Held together by rubberbands, 2x4's, a 'modified' golf club, and a drum stick, and a brick. Heres a shitty picture of my pile of well... shit. Theres some important stuff still missing but i was tired of looking at a pile of miscellaneous stuff leaning against the wall. Im pretty happy with the way its turning out considering its my first attempt, my first bike, im on a minimum wage budget, and theres no electricity in my garage (freakin 80 year old wiring) . Danny those risers are beautiful and ill put them on when the bars and triple tree i got get here. Cant thank you enough for those.Everyone who's seen it says the pegs are too high and are uncomfortably but i like em. No way in hell theyll ever scrape as high as they are. Still looking for fork rockers but whatever its something i can stare at for hours and daydream about and i like it.
Whadya think?

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hahaha no way, thats an original offset springer. Wish it wasnt extended and had twisted front legs but hey cant go wrong with a first year frame and front end. And that possum (think thats what it was) had relatives... :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.