Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn, I feel like I've been working for ten years straight! I've got some computer time and I'm starting this thread in the hope Mitch will post every single superbad work of art he's created that applies to anything that runs on fuel or made of flesh and blood. Or both.

If you would please Mitch...tear it up.

Attachments

·
Registered
617 Posts
...Mitch will post every single superbad work of art he's created that applies to anything that runs on fuel or made of flesh and blood. Or both. If you would please Mitch...tear it up.
Holy Shit calling me out eh? nothing like a little pressure. I'll be more than happy to post stuff here. It'll mostly be new stuff. I have some old stuff that I'll have to dig out and scan in but the old stuff looks kinda crappy. It's amazing what drawing and painting your ass off everyday for 6 years straight, with relentless determination will do for skills. But somehow I feel like I'm just getting started; I have tons to learn.

Tim, I know you're busy as hell but I'm really itchin to do the "Hell" ATF color job!!!

I'll give this my best.

thanks,
Mitch

·
mucho-rake
1,122 Posts
mcotie said:
Holy Shit calling me out eh? nothing like a little pressure. I'll be more than happy to post stuff here. It'll mostly be new stuff. I have some old stuff that I'll have to dig out and scan in but the old stuff looks kinda crappy. It's amazing what drawing and painting your ass off everyday for 6 years straight, with relentless determination will do for skills. But somehow I feel like I'm just getting started; I have tons to learn.

Tim, I know you're busy as hell but I'm really itchin to do the "Hell" ATF color job!!!

I'll give this my best.

thanks,
Mitch
agreed mitch your work is awesome. is everything you've done on your website?

ps did you get the scan i sent of the trailer blueprint?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool Mitch, and if you can post all the old stuff you posted before again on this thread that would be great. It'll be easier to look at this way...

I still haven't got my damn Garage magazine yet. Somebody said my head looked like a thumb with a face on it.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I guess I'll start posting some older stuff first. I'll try to keep the stuff I post somewhat relevant, but If I let a few wierdo's slip in I'll say oops now in advance....Oops! there.

Theses were done about 5 or 6 years ago while I was in school trying to make some extra cash making some t shirts with a guy I worked with. we didn't sell shit. But you can see my digital painting style was a bit different then.

I'll post more as I find them. Hope you dig em.

mitch

·
Registered
617 Posts
more old ones
Here's an odd one. always a fave though.

here's some old concept drawing of some weird ass car/bike/whatever

·
Registered
617 Posts
Some of you guys from the HAMB don't care for VWs but I grew up with them and love em. I also love old hotrods so it just seems natural to like volksrods by combining the two. here are two pics inspired by that. the first is
Walt Leatherman's Rat Patrol

This one is a concept of the volksrod I am building. Mine is a 72 Super beetle that I'm ripping the front suspension out and putting a suicide dropped Ford axle out front. hopefully when I'm done it will look something like this, only in color.

·
Registered
617 Posts
here are the more recent pics you guys are more familiar with.

I will be finishing this one up this one in the next few weeks for the Loyal to None show in Jersey. These others will be there also in large canvas form.

·
Registered
617 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
my full time job is making video games and I've finished two titles in the last 3 years with the third coming out this year sometime. My first two games were X-Men LEgends and X-Men Legends2. I did a ton of loadscreen paintings for both games. You have to understand that I've was drawing X-Men when I was 11 years old and to be working on an official licensed Marvel X-Men product as an adult is an unexpected bonus for me. I have to pinch myself sometimes. Here are a few of those loadscreens. hopefully there are afew gamer geeks or X-Men geeks in here that can appreciate these.

·
Registered
43 Posts
sojerscraper said:
wow dude. fucking amazing work! will you be selling any prints in asbury?
I would definitely be interested in a print of the torch dude with trump. Love that image...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts