Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been a while (a year maybe) since I purchased this cool tank off of a JJ-member thru Ebay, but never got it. To put a long story short, it has probably never arrived at my shipper CFR in California, and things are ok between me and the seller. I would really love to own this tank in the end, so if anyone has seen it or knows where it is, please let me know.

This one should have been the tank to end all tank hoarding on my part! It's so f*cking cool it hurts! And I'm still bummed it got lost...

It is made out of cast bronze and very heavy

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I understand your pain, it is outstanding , On the wrong cost ,but will keep an eye open.The dirt bag that has it will most likely want to show it off ,or someone will take a pic of it and post it on the web.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I understand your pain, it is outstanding , On the wrong cost ,but will keep an eye open.The dirt bag that has it will most likely want to show it off ,or someone will take a pic of it and post it on the web.
Thanks man,
this is a last attempt at finding my little precious!
I've bought loads of stuff in the States before and anything else could have been lost, BUT NOT THIS! This one hurts the most!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Holy moses, that thing is wild.

I hope no one melted it down for the metal. =/

I did a few google searches, but haven't found anything yet. I get pretty bored with these nightshifts. I'll look around.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
We had a really bad experience with CFR. Management lies and the workers steal and fuck things up. In the end its nobody's fault and our loss was in the tens of thousands.
Maybe look for another shipper. The yard people would steel your tank for its money value as scrap. I am sure it has been melted in by now.......

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We had a really bad experience with CFR. Management lies and the workers steal and fuck things up. In the end its nobody's fault and our loss was in the tens of thousands.
Maybe look for another shipper. The yard people would steel your tank for its money value as scrap. I am sure it has been melted in by now.......
you're probably right,
check your PM

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.