Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D :D
Finally I´ve got the last stuff from the painter after waiting for like 5 weeks!! I had the premier startup sunday, rode it for the first time monday, what a feeling, now all the hours in the garage finally pays off!! Rode it around the block a couple of times, found some problems, dragging clutch etc.

Now those problems are sorted out, rode it today again, what a killer!! Now I only have to get the generator and the rest of the electrical system figured out. Starting to feel really satisfied about it!!Thank you guys for all inspiration!!!

Please let me hear what you think about my progress!! Cheers // Henrik / Defnics MC - Sweden

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
This is just my two cents so take it w/ a grain of salt.

1. The bike as a whole is beautiful
2. Something about the seat is just wrong. I know this is often the case w/ pre-units w/ no rear stretch. On a bike that's that right, it's a shame to not have everything dead nuts on. Maybe a really small hard mounted seat or a really, really small sprung seat? Trim your pan way down maybe?

Wes, are you out there? What's the solution here?

·
Registered
896 Posts
Tony Bones said:
This is just my two cents so take it w/ a grain of salt.

1. The bike as a whole is beautiful
2. Something about the seat is just wrong. I know this is often the case w/ pre-units w/ no rear stretch. On a bike that's that right, it's a shame to not have everything dead nuts on. Maybe a really small hard mounted seat or a really, really small sprung seat? Trim your pan way down maybe?

Wes, are you out there? What's the solution here?
I'm not wes, but I will say 5" seat springs will actually give the seat some travel.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
looks cool - what shift have you got going on there? have you a doubl clutch lever set up? one on bars one on shifter? so a foot shift and a hand shift?

looks funky as a big funky thing

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Please let me hear what you think about my progress!! Cheers // Henrik / Defnics MC - Sweden[/quote]

Your progress = excellent,sweet bike
Cheers

1 - 20 of 38 Posts