Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Django said:
There's one in Chicago coming up, I think. I'll have to look into that.
If there is one do me a favor and post it, I would like to attend. There is the annual World of Wheels here in January there are always a few bikes there but no swap and I am more intrested in the swap than a custom show.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Do they still have the big deal at the Ampitheater on like 121st street in Chitown????? That was always a big one cept the part about goin through the metal detectors and the pat down but other than that always alot of vintage stuff....

Shoe

Django said:
There's one in Chicago coming up, I think. I'll have to look into that.

·
Registered
102 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Do they still have the big deal at the Ampitheater on like 121st street in Chitown????? That was always a big one cept the part about goin through the metal detectors and the pat down but other than that always alot of vintage stuff....

Shoe
amphitheater is at 41st and halsted. they haven't held it there in a few years. it's at mccormick place now, in february i think. not as much vintage stuff as there once was. it is billed as the worlds largest indoor motorcycle swap meet. newbie frosty can tell you the exact dates.

and before any of you are on my ass, i'll get around to posting an intro. i need to get some pics loaded and figure out how to post them first.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
silent rick said:
amphitheater is at 41st and halsted. they haven't held it there in a few years. it's at mccormick place now, in february i think. not as much vintage stuff as there once was. it is billed as the worlds largest indoor motorcycle swap meet. newbie frosty can tell you the exact dates.

and before any of you are on my ass, i'll get around to posting an intro. i need to get some pics loaded and figure out how to post them first.
Thanks that is what I am looking for, if Frosty or anyone else can post the dates it would be appreciated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.