Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,854 Posts
caffeine said:
na. if i would have planned it a little better...............next year for sure. instead of money for a plane ticket i instead need to buy a new mattress........how pathetic is that?
A new mattress could be a FANTASTIC purchase....depending on certain other facts.:D

I guess I'm going to bproof.....gonna take the hotrod.....I can't believe my triumph isn't ready...SHIT!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
caffeine said:
na. if i would have planned it a little better...............next year for sure. instead of money for a plane ticket i instead need to buy a new mattress........how pathetic is that?
Just flip it and call it good for a couple more weeks :D there's still time and I could even pick you up at the airport and get you to the show

·
Registered
60 Posts
I had plans on taking the bike but thought it was nextweekend. Sufficit to say the parts I need are in the mail and will arrive on Wed.
Talk about piss poor planning!
Oddly I waited to get the parts so I could get a new mattress to!
I feel your pain, waking up on a nice new mattress is hard to do. Just don't buy it and tell your girl it's a work related concern. You may not wake up in time!

·
Registered
77 Posts
i'll be there. gonna be ridin shotgun in Mongo's two tone grey primer 60 Olds 2 door hardtop. been workin on the daily driver, landscaping and a few other proects so i have'nt got th ebike runnin yet. soon though. i'll have her ready by the Hot Rod Rumble on July 3rd in Lansing though.

·
Registered
421 Posts
caffeine said:
instead of money for a plane ticket i instead need to buy a new mattress........how pathetic is that?
Dude, I know what you mean. I have a king size and my current mattress is a bit too 'vintage'. I went shopping for a new set the other day and came away thinking that I could buy another BSA for what they are charging.

I hate having to buy shit that's not fun. :mad:

·
Registered
77 Posts
BigDdy31 said:
Dude, I know what you mean. I have a king size and my current mattress is a bit too 'vintage'. I went shopping for a new set the other day and came away thinking that I could buy another BSA for what they are charging.

I hate having to buy shit that's not fun. :mad:
LOL. my wife wanted me to buy a new mattress (we NEED it) but i bought the BSA instead!! =D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts