Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Names Eric, friends call me pOrk. Been my nick name since I was a chubby little bastard on my peddle bike. Still ride that same bike, too :)

Anyways, I have always been a car guy with a love for motorcycles, yet I have never even considered buying one until recently. I was always on dirt bikes growing up, and had a blast. But street bikes werent my thing, crotch rockets I hated and harleys I wasnt a HUGE fan of. I love rat rods, and rat bikes weren't something I had ever seen.

I ran into a few on the interweb and fell in love, and Jason Vorhese turned me to this site a week or two ago and I thought hell, these guys have taste.

I dont have a bike yet, I just got my learners permit for a motorcycle and have been riding my dads Honda VTX 1300 S ( 2004 ). This is the first street bike I have ridden, and man was it a soft ride. I am used to my stiff dirt bikes and my 20" bmx bike, but this bike was alot of fun the first day I was on it, I ended up riding just over 200 miles. But my ass wasnt sore, I want to build a rigid :)

Anyways, I have a 62 rattilac tail dragger now that I love to death. Alot of the locals pick on me cause it was long before my time that these roamed the streets, but its one of my dream cars and I was lucky enough to come across it last year. Here's a few photos:

Hopefully that works.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh yah, I'm 21 and live in Milwaukee, Wi. I love it here, it being the state and its people. The snowy winter I could live without, though.

And for shits and giggles, this is me:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well son, where do I begin?

Ya gots no bike and think ridin yer pa's Hondy for 200 miles is cool?
Ya post pics of a beat ass Cad on a bike board?
Ya post a silly pic of yerself with ***** lil hairdo?

Best move on son... this ain't fer you.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Look whos talking FNG!!! give the guy a break. he posted a intro like we all ask and shared his intrest. Sure the tern RAT is gay anyway ya say and YES his hairs a little funky but shit man he's here and heading in the right direction.

welcome aboard and good luck on the sale of that **** barge

Cap'nSpaulding said:
Well son, where do I begin?

Ya gots no bike and think ridin yer pa's Hondy for 200 miles is cool?
Ya post pics of a beat ass Cad on a bike board?
Ya post a silly pic of yerself with ***** lil hairdo?

Best move on son... this ain't fer you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Draglinkscc said:
Look whos talking FNG!!! give the guy a break. he posted a intro like we all ask and shared his intrest. Sure the tern RAT is gay anyway ya say and YES his hairs a little funky but shit man he's here and heading in the right direction.

welcome aboard and good luck on the sale of that **** barge
Ain't you the one from the HAMB that never built hisself a car?
Ain't you the one wit the stock girly bike who posts pics of mirrors?
Shit son, this ain't fer you either.

·
Registered
93 Posts
hehe,some guys that pick on ppl when there young,grow up to pick on ppl when there old, your caddy's cool ,dont worry about what other ppl think,
KEEP ON TRUCKIN!!!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Cap'nSpaulding said:
Shit son, since when did you start paying the bills, to take to people about their business. Inbred fuck.

Welcome Eric, everybody's gotta start somewhere. Hell I started off on a Benelli found in the back of a machine shop. Just started riding it for the knack of it, and got hooked. Keep with it. Nice Caddy, pretty soon we're gonna start working on my friends '61.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hey Pork,

Welcome man! You did right by doing the intro thing, and hell ya gotta start somewhere right? Get some more miles on your pops bike to get some more road experience, then go get yourself a bike to chop..anything will work pretty much..we got smaller jap bikes here, we got Brits, we got HD's..hell we evn got Vespa's..dont let anyone fool ya, vespa's are cool, just dont let anyone see you riding one:D .
XCS

·
Registered
634 Posts
Give the kid a break, he's here to learn.

Pay attention, porkie, you'll learn alot here.

BTW, are you bringing your cad to the Pileup?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Jesus christ.

Welcome aboard Eric!
Cool caddy....I really dig those thing.
There's a TON of stuff to learn here and so good fun to be had.
Like everything else though....there's always someone without a clue.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Cap'nSpaulding said:
Hey fuck face Ive built enough cars to make you cool! As well traded and wheeled and dealed my way through several others. As for my girly bike thats fine my friend Ill take that. Im new at building bikes and working on them. fuck it I dont care. I just worked my way into a 76 Ironhead chopper but sure I didnt build it so that makes me out of place here? Fuck you I say! and fuck your comments.
how about starting a thread with all your badass bikes and cool tattoos ya bikerbilly cock gobbler

·
Registered
866 Posts
I am suprised no one else said this yet...

Vespa's are like fat girls, they are fun to ride just dont let your freinds see ya! (I know someone did mention the second part of that, I'm just dumb enough to think the first part of it is funny) :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Haha, tool

Thanks for the welcome, I guess. I am hear to learn about bikes, apparently that first guy didnt catch that by my intro. And the cad is not beat, I would love to see another 43 year old car, 100% original, in better condition in wisconsin.

The Cad is my 9th car, 5th of which I have done anything to. I have bagged and painted 2 s10 pick ups, a first gen 4 door s10 blazer, and I have bagged and drove an 86 cube van ( UPS style truck van thing ), and I static dropped a 56 4 door. Was gonna do a resto, but I got an offer I couldn't refuse. I have been living in the garage since I was 15 more or less, I live on my own and pay my own bills.

ANYWAYS, I am in the market for a CB 750 for parts and a rigid frame to start building from.

For those of us who cant read between the lines, I am hear to learn. I want to learn as much as possible before, during and after my project is finished. I am in no hurry, but I dont take forever to get things done either so hopefully once I can get started, I will get another thread up with progress.

Good to be here

1 - 20 of 33 Posts