Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Visited a bike museum today and thought I would share! Unfortunately we got there 15 min before closing time so there will be very little/no info on the bikes and some pics are bad because the place was kinda small and i was in a rush..

Anyways enjoy!

Husky V-Twin, wouldnt mind one of those..

·
Administrator
7,776 Posts
Great pics and yeah, you need to go back there again!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
What a great Museum! Thank You for the pics SwedeBobb!

·
Registered
935 Posts
thats awesome.I always heard Husquavarna started out manufacturing washing machines ,but some of those bikes look like they pre-date clean clothes.you did a good job since you only had 15 minutes ..thanks for sharing the tank collection rocks

·
Registered
8 Posts
It's a fantastic Museum, couldn't belive my eyes first time steppin' in.
If someone's even near Stockholm don't miss it.
Nice work in 15minutes Bobb!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Thanks for all the great pics! You must have worn yer shutter finger out in fifteen minutes, that's a lot of photos in such a short time.

The Husqvarna that looks like an old Scott, right down to the red paint on the water-cooling jacket, is interesting. Never knew that Husky made anything like that.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Awesome! You really need to spend the day there taking pics for the rest of us. What a range of bikes. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey SwedeBobb, thanks for the pics. Very nice!
Can you let us know where the exhibition is?

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys, will try and get more detailed shots and more info the next time I visit!

Hey SwedeBobb, thanks for the pics. Very nice!
Can you let us know where the exhibition is?
The museum is really close to Stockholm, there is a waydescription and roadmap on their webpage http://www.mc-collection.com/karta.php

Most make it to that museum to !
Yeah you really must! Never seen so many cool bikes in one place, almost an adrenalin kick

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Flipppin' fantastic! Thanks for taking the time to share. Man, those inline fours are too cool! This one is my fave though.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Good grief, what an amazing line of motorcycles. It looks almost overwhelming where to look first. Thanks for taking the time to share.
Kev

1 - 20 of 23 Posts