Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like Max's motorcycles an awful lot. His bikes have quirky, neat details that make them fun to look at and that makes him good.

I'll meet Max eventually and when I do I'll give him a high five AND a low five.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Wow!
Cool stuff.

I don't know what's wrong with me though.....I'm starting to not like upswept exhaust.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dragon said:
what you said .. +1 ..

isnt that shovel/VL the same as this one .. found on Nelson's board awhile back ..

Yes sir, it is. Knelson knows kneat knuckles...and shovels too!

·
Registered
936 Posts
shitbird said:
Yeah, much flavor, and the dude is just GNARLY.
Pleasant, and just excellent at all he puts his hands on, be it bikes, skating...whatever.
Good guy.
I was just gonna ask if that was the one in the same Max Schaaf, ex pro-skater.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Good post, Tony.
Remember the next, next project I was telling you about?
I'll be using the 4Q for a jumping off point.

G.

·
Registered
149 Posts
i just came in the house from making a new exhaust for the gen-shovel in the vl...still notched around the frame just cleaner....are you guys fucking with me? glad to see people like the bikes. the high pipes bike is gone now all apart. that was years ago. that look got kinda tired. i got 1and 1/2 friends around me into bikes. everybody else around here thinks im a dick, maybe because of doing a burnout (or two) at billet proof. or fucking with the judges because a bike with a laperla seat that had flames all over it won. (there was some sick bikes there)...i had been awake for three days finishing the vl..first time i rode it was the hour drive to billet proof. no test drive. sketchy to say te least!not too sane that day.boo hoo.the bikes been apart twice since then. ...anyway thanks. tony bones is cool. ...................max

·
Registered
360 Posts
Shit, I was just pm ing you about your website and that knuckle. I didn't know it was max schaaf's. Ripping skateboarder and bike builder!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts