Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
135 Posts
For those who speak dutch, have the desire to learn it, or who just would like to see the rest of the article - here are some scans.
I'm pretty sure Maurice doesn't mind me posting this...

-Marc





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
554 Posts
Knukkel said:
For those who speak dutch, have the desire to learn it, or who just would like to see the rest of the article - here are some scans...
Cool,saw it on the Fuck board the day before and wanted to ask you for some scans...my doctor is dutch and has some bikes too.Maybe he likes to translate...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,383 Posts
Nice fucking moto, I really like the Norton oil tank. What mode did it come from, I've been looking at all different types of Nortons, but can find the oil tank.

Nice job Maurice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
Because the dude is too shy > Note: Knukkel made the actual coverphoto !
Raisin pie for you Knuk (and a new career as photographer as well)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,194 Posts
Bad Case said:
Because the dude is too shy > Note: Knukkel made the actual coverphoto !
Raisin pie for you Knuk (and a new career as photographer as well)
No shit ! Knuk, I didn't knew you did photowork ! I worked with a couple of photographers when I'm working on a Bigtwin magazine article, Maurice looks actually good on these shots !! Nice work to both of ya !
Raisin pie and beer at Motorsale in 2 weeks...:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
135 Posts
Danny F. said:
No shit ! Knuk, I didn't knew you did photowork ! I worked with a couple of photographers when I'm working on a Bigtwin magazine article, Maurice looks actually good on these shots !! Nice work to both of ya !
Raisin pie and beer at Motorsale in 2 weeks...:D
I don't do photowork! haha
I just shot a ton of riding pics with his digital SLR camera and a couple came out really nice. The steady shots were done by Maurice himself.

I did bragg about that cover photo to girlfriend though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,810 Posts
You're not smiling, this is not a good thing.

Congratulations.

Weak soul patch though.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top