Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, Ive been working on getting some things to make my XLT mine....I just got a pic of my pegs that I had a local guy machine:

and I got my seat aswell:

More pics to come....here is the bike as it stands before I started in on her:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
some of the other things I got are some old skool Coke bottle grips a narrow set of apes
Pic to come of the transformation

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think Im going to offer then up to help fund....got an offer?

Plan....well....simpler, more comfortable and cleaner....I dont know If I will be able to define it as a bobber or chopper or any of that yet. Swing arm is staying for this year atleast.

but at minumum, I will be learning

·
Registered
270 Posts
I can see it being cleaner and simpler. Are you changing bars and the like to make it more comfortable? How do like your 2-1 pipe? Sorry not interested in the bags won't fit my rigid.

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
Keep the sales offers to the classifieds and off the main page guys . Sending a PM to ask is fine if you see something you want , but you don't need to post that you sent a PM . He'll get a notification .

Otherwise that's a great start on a make over , keep us up to date as it comes along .

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Keep the sales offers to the classifieds and off the main page guys . Sending a PM to ask is fine if you see something you want , but you don't need to post that you sent a PM . He'll get a notification .

Otherwise that's a great start on a make over , keep us up to date as it comes along .
~duly noted~

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mocked up the forward controls-seat-put chrome oil tank on-started to rewire front end, finished air cleaner....etc, etc etc. Im really stoked about the seat! looks awesome! and the pegs a buddy made are fantastic....even machined out were the bolts go so there is no sticking out (flush baby, with room for sockets)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
did some work today on the swing arm fender: (and the old tank is a mock up as the original is getting painted)

even got her name today:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts