Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just walked in the house and I'm fuckin beat but can't wait for next year!

it was one hell of a party, thanks Bill and those that got this run together and everyone else I got to meet from JJ and along the way. ALBQ, Tucson & Texas crews- it was great riding and partying with you crazy fuckers!

Trent, George & Wendy...what can I say, THANK YOU-THANK YOU! your hospitality is second to none; remember, you always got a place to stay here in DC.

OK, gotta go pet my dogs and give my wife some overdue lovin...now where the fuck did I put that wrestling mask?...

Sunny times,
-DC Diablo

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thanks, Anytime.
Your a bad mother fucker and i'm damn glad to have met you.
Glad you made it home safe. I'll be talking to you soon about getting together for another adventure in debotchury(sp?).

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Scott McKelvey said:
Glad to hear it. Pleasure meetin ya, although i coulda done w/o the Montezuma's Revenge (or was it the incident w/ the hooker int he bathroom stall?). Nothing the doctor couldn't fix though.

I'll look you up when I head back that way.
no doubt! glad your feelin better...we thought you were gonna die.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Scott McKelvey said:
Glad to hear it. Pleasure meetin ya, although i coulda done w/o the Montezuma's Revenge (or was it the incident w/ the hooker int he bathroom stall?). Nothing the doctor couldn't fix though.

I'll look you up when I head back that way.
Scott! I am so glad you are alive! Next year it will be better!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey man thanks for setting up such a cool ride cant wait till next year. i have a bunch of pics is there somewhere i need to send them all? let me know thanks
Billdozer1811 said:
Good! I believe you are the last to check in, though I haven't officially heard from Zac and Jason from Flyrite. Glad you made it, you've got a lot of threads to catch up with here on the JJ, it's been a cyber orgy of photos and appreciation unlike anything I've ever seen.

Next year is going to rock ass!

-Bill

·
Registered
4 Posts
man we were feelin your pain by time we got back to texas. glad you got back ok. hope we get a chance to hang again. had fun. glad the valdez made it and is getting put down with dignity. ha-ha . laters bro!
tom said:
Just walked in the house and I'm fuckin beat but can't wait for next year!

it was one hell of a party, thanks Bill and those that got this run together and everyone else I got to meet from JJ and along the way. ALBQ, Tucson & Texas crews- it was great riding and partying with you crazy fuckers!

Trent, George & Wendy...what can I say, THANK YOU-THANK YOU! your hospitality is second to none; remember, you always got a place to stay here in DC.

OK, gotta go pet my dogs and give my wife some overdue lovin...now where the fuck did I put that wrestling mask?...

Sunny times,
-DC Diablo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts