Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent the better part of the weekend in the garage trying to finish my project up.

I finally feel like I made some progress. About down to the pipes, lights, and foot controls.

Any suggestions for paint or pipes?

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
drag pipes, 53/4" side mount headlight right in the original spot, hell i can see that bike lookin great in ANY color, but i always wanted a green flake trump (fuck the stupid worries)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Drag pipes on that bike would look badass. straight as possible and long as fuck. That color on the tank looks good. paint the rear fender the same and caller done. killer bike.

·
Registered
89 Posts
how about scallops? Say, silver/grey scallops over black...
And yeah, drags.

·
Registered
264 Posts
In the sea of black bikes I'm going with bright deep candies next time around.Ijust picked up a 67 Triumph bobber sort of thing and it's going 60's custom.Bright and detailed. -Strat

·
Registered
237 Posts
I like the paint that's on it now. And not on it.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I think like tracker or drags, just like everyone else said, long as fuck. I think the look cool when the intersect the rear line the hardtail section creates.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
THanks for the input. I was torn between the T100C style high pipes and drags.

The paint on the tank right now is close to the factory paint but when I coated the tank, I spilled a bunch of the coating on the outside so I will need to be painted.

Thanks the RAT and everyone else of helping me figure out how to do this. I knew nothing before starting this and this board was a huge help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts