Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all. I am a former hamber and have been here everyday since the day 1 just never posted an intro--I wanted to wait till I got some pics of my current project a 71' t100 Trumpet. I will post some when I get some time. Im based in Chicago with no f-ing garage (someday.)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey luke..

Hi Fi played the pileup this year.. great band.. tootally rock.

I will be seeing ya around.. hopefully at Big C.. introduce yourself in person.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Chicago rules!! Love that city!! My chick and I may be picking up and leaving Vegas to move up North somewhere. I've been meaning to stop into Fear City every time I'm in town but never enough time. Wicker Park area is a cool area too. Welcome... well actually you've been here, so...
Luke Nosewalker said:
Hello all. I am a former hamber and have been here everyday since the day 1 just never posted an intro--I wanted to wait till I got some pics of my current project a 71' t100 Trumpet. I will post some when I get some time. Im based in Chicago with no f-ing garage (someday.) Anyways I also live across the street from Fear City Choppers in Wicker Park. They are a couple of cool guys from the rockabilly band Hi Fi and the roadburners and have been featured in the horse. They build some really cool stuff.Check out their site www.fearcitychoppers.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts